2012年5月15日星期二

a good idea about new nike dunks

Originally, Xiaoyan, and good friend, Xiao Su, when shopping, hit upon, than a person buying a different pair of nike free, and then swap it? The two hit it off, ask size happens to wear a 36 yard. Exciting Xiaoyan and little Sue, immediately ran to the Nike Store. Blue, red, black, pink, sth A dazzling array of colors allowing Xiaoyan and small Sue some dizziness, "which two colors well? "The two people in front of the counter silaixiangqu and eventually decided to blue and Red distribution.

Xiaosu, said for the first time wearing this pair of "red and blue matching" when cheap nike shox street, still not fit, "himself is put in the wrong", but I used to put on a few, especially friends Xiaoyan wore "red and blue matching" Shi, very good! "It's like two sisters. "Reporters learned, exchanging one of Nike, already, and good friends" were good friends, and also sizes the same if both, took special interest in that! "

I am a beautiful pair of cheap nike, I have a distinguished pedigree, I lived in Shenyang for a department store. As the new star of the quarter I, this should be a very good place, however, in the Mid-Autumn Festival, I was "pick to pick", and ultimately failed to find its owner. First day of autumn little holiday, an aunt liked me, but was slow to make up my mind.

http://australia.cheapnikeshoesv.com/

没有评论:

发表评论